Recently I was asked by a few people about an illustration project I did a few years ago, so I think I will put some of them here, the name of the project is “Chloe and Miro”, the tools used were crayons, markers, water colours, colour pencils, etc.
When I was doing these drawings, I just started learning doing web development. How time flies!
And I didn’t have a cat then, Miro was my imaginary friend. Now I do have a cat! Her name is Mia and I love her!
Recently I’ve been working on a digital party invites project. It’s written in Angular and both Unit testing and E2E testing. It uses firebase as the backend.
The unit testing part is easy, I use Karma with Jasmine, the setup was quite straight forward, you can read more about it here. However, I found the e2e testing with Protractor was quite a bit more complicated, here is how I did it.